GL Clerk/Senior Clerk with Ukrainian
Help build the future through working with numbers.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.comto learn more.
GL Clerk with Ukrainian, permanent, full-time
With the ever-growing number of clients and suppliers around the world we need a smart specialist who will be able to take on all the financial data streaming in. We are looking for an experienced accountant to take care of the General Ledger for Ukraine.
Thanks to you, all the General Ledger activities will run smoothly: you will perform Accounts Reconciliation, process Month End accruals and Journal Entries as well as undertake other Period End Closing activities. Fixed Assets Accounting will be part of your daily routine. You will use your eye for detail to collate and input data with high level of accuracy. Apart from that, you will keep good relationship with our stakeholders.
Key Operational Responsibilities
· Perform Accounts Reconciliation, Fixed Assets Accounting
· Process of Month End accruals and Journal Entries,
· Perform other Period End Closing activities,
· Be effectively involved in the Internal/External audit sessions,
· Collating and inputting data with high level of accuracy and in accordance with Service Level Agreements,
· Perform other GL duties,
· Prepare process maps and desktop procedures,
· Establish very good relationship with the client,
· Ensuring that all relevant Electrolux and GSSC standards and guidelines are met.
· Minimum 1 year of working experience in finance and accounting activities (accounting transactional processes desirable), competent and experienced in GL activities, good knowledge of accounting principles, activities and processes, awareness of internal and external business environment, good understanding of the relevant regional accounting practices and the regulatory environment
· University degree in finance, accounting or related
· MS Office, SAP (or other ERP system) knowledge
· Very good command of English and Ukrainian language
· Experience of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.