Global Advanced Analytics Senior Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Global Advanced Analytics Senior Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (Is beneficial, but not a must)
Electrolux has made a strategic decision to put consumer centricity as a core focus area in all parts of its business. To succeed in understanding the key elements of consumer and consumer journey, the analytics perspective will be instrumental. This means scaling up the use of advanced analytics as well as the collection and structuring of our data.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This role will be key for placing analytics at the center of strategic and operational processes within Electrolux CX organization. To be successful, you will have to provide a high-level view of where analytics and data science could and should play a role, and at the same time do the actual analytics. Your experience has taught you to search for analytical solutions that deliver higher value/precision, lower complexity and fewer assumptions. Through a combination of modelling/analytical skills, you will deep dive in multiple data sources to uncover compelling insights and build data visuals, dashboards and presentations, delivered across multiple levels of the organization.
This position will also be important for guiding the development of our IT environment to support analytics. You will serve as the bridge between the business and IT to ensure that our data is easy to access and structured for advanced analytics in the best possible way. This will require a deep understanding of the needs from both our BA:s (regions) and our global CX organization. Key challenges will be to collect and understand the business questions, what is needed to answer them and translate that into IT requirements.
Based on this we are looking for a senior data science professional that is passionate about both truly understanding the business problems as well as solving them through advanced analytics.
- Build and develop relationships with stakeholders in analytics, both across BA:s, in the global CX organization and within IT.
- Contribute to the development of the data lake and data assets, and ensure that this work supports the goals of our stakeholders. Work closely together with IT and the Global Data Science team and take responsibility for a continuous dialogue on how to build a world class analytics environment.
- Map the needs of BA and global, define and propose analytical solutions and identify related requirements.
- Lead the development of advanced analytics within CX and marketing together with the global consumer data & analytics director. This means providing the analytics perspective as well as the hands-on programming and data science required to solve complex strategic and or globally applicable questions.
- Serve as subject matter expert in analytics and soundboard towards stakeholders in both BA:s and global.
- Help to educate the organization in advanced analytics. What it is and how to leverage our business by using it.
- Passionate – about solving business questions with data and science.
- Creative – You love the process of finding a better and simpler solution to a problem.
- Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Strategic height – you know the nuts and bolts of analytics, but also possess the ability to see the big picture.
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Communicator - You are an excellent communicator, able to create alignment and understanding of what is needed and why across the organization
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 6+ years’ experience in applying advanced analytics/data science to business problems in general and marketing in particular (e.g. regression models, discrete choice models, decision trees, time series analysis, clustering ).
- Skilled in Python coding. Comfortable to do both data wrangling/data preparation and advanced quantitative analytics in Python.
- Skilled in SQL programming.
- Comfortable or willing to learn about visualization tools such as QlikView/QlikSense and Tableau.
- Deep understanding of relational databases and experience from working in cloud environments.
- Demonstrable experience working with both IT and business stakeholders
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren