Global Architecture Module Area Engineer
Start with a blank sheet. Take it wherever you want.
Shaping living for the better starts here. Our R&D teams work around the world and at the heart of Electrolux to live and breathe our purpose. With transformation our driving force, the opportunities for change are unlimited. Just like your potential.
A typical day
Develop and optimize components, subgroups and modules within module areas and accordingly regional needs.
- Design of new mechanical components by using standard CAD programs (especially Catia);
- Utilize cross-platform use of mechanical components and subsystems;
- Working in matrix organizations and project teams;
- Support MAB visualization and administration;
- Create overview files for module areas;
- Transfer regional components and subsystems to global modules within the different module areas;
- Release technical documentation on global mechanical components and mechanical subsystems inside PLM-System (Teamcenter);
- Responsible for ECR (Engineering Change Request, Engineering Change Notice and Article Acceptance);
- Active participation to collect best practices and learning from “Lessons Learned”.
Who You Are
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent education background;
- Good understanding of engineering, manufacturing and assembly principals;
- Good knowledge of quality tools (DFMEA, PFMEA, Tolerance analysis tools);
- Basic knowledge of approval rules in different countries;
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management;
- Awareness of ISO 14001 Environmental Management;
- Basic knowledge of safety (electrical and gas);
- English language as mandatory;
- Strong knowledge of 3D design tool.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.