Global Architecture Product Architect Engineer FS Cookers
Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to life.
Shaping living for the better starts here. Our R&D teams work around the world and at the heart of Electrolux to live and breathe our purpose. With transformation our driving force, the opportunities for change are unlimited. Just like your potential.
A typical day at work
The Product Architect engineer (PAE) has responsibility for efficient design and design practices within and between the Business Areas. The PAE has state of the art knowledge of the design solutions in products and production processes for all regions. The PAE analyzes and identifies the opportunities as they relate to better solutions and better compliance to the architecture books. As architecture roadmaps are formed the PAE drives and communicates design practices and the reuse of best practices and solutions in alignment with the Module Area Books to achieve the best performances, quality and costs on Product Architecture level.
- Lead of Architecture Projects at the related Business Area;
- Govern the Global Architecture on Modularity at global level;
- Defining the Product Architecture Roadmap and a detailed roll out plan in agreement with the regions;
- Own and maintain the structure and outline of the different Architectures within the category;
- Own and maintain the interfaces between all Module Areas;
- Identify and drive development opportunities cross sector wise;
- Own and define the bill of material structure;
- Own and govern the Architecture Books and secure agreements by all Business Areas;
- Involved in IPP and secures implementation of architecture solutions.
Who You Are
- Passionate for trends, technology, and an active lifestyle;
- Courage to explore new ideas;
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work respectfully with others ;
- Recognized within your competency for your specific capability, knowledge and talent;
- International. We think you’ve been exposed to both large corporations and international environments.
- Mechanical engineering degree;
- Good work experience as Project Leader, System Engineer or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge of 3D design tool;
- Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development and design;
- Broad knowledge in food preparation appliances;
- Innovation focus;
- Strong Consumer insight orientation;
- Knowledge about appliance functionality and safety;
- Experience in project management;
- DFA / DFAA experience.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.