Global Category Manager Wire Harnesses and Power Cords
Purchasing & Sourcing
Shape better ways of buying. Shape better ways of living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Susegana (TV), located close to Venice, in the enjoyable area of the Prosecco. You will report to the Global Purchasing Director of Electronic Components. You will be part of the Group Electrical and Electronic purchasing organisation acting cross all sectors and product lines.
We are looking at a permanent job position. The role, global, very strategical with high visibility within the organisation, will allow you to learn our product portfolios through the use of Wire Harnesses and Cable Cords. With our Global R&D you will all technical criticalities of the components, and through the supplier’s production the commercial aspect driven by processes. The main task will be to support driving this complex category in terms of complexity reduction, standardization, sustainability both economically and supply wise.
· Develop our portfolio of suppliers, scouting and assessing new ones
· Leverage and promote complexity reduction projects
· Manage and optimise the component’s mapping and visibility
· Participate in negotiation and use creative ways to drive value
· Lead internal and external analysis for supplier panel optimization and consolidation
· Develop and apply cost model approach to maximise buying efficiency
· Shortage management and supply continuity
· Master’s degree (Mechanical, Electronic, Electric, Industrial Engineering is a plus)
· Proven experience in direct Purchasing, for technical components, with an international exposure
· Knowledge of Excel above average as MS Office
· Knowledge in supplier processes and cost drivers analysis
· Results oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken. Italian, German is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.