Global Consumer Data Senior Manager
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Global Consumer Data Senior Manager
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (Is beneficial, but not a must)
Electrolux has made a strategic decision to put consumer centricity as a core focus area in all parts of its business and we are we are searching for an Global Audience Manager to succeed in understanding the key elements of consumer through its journey and deliver data-driven experiences across the lifecycle - from initial consideration to purchase and on to the post-purchase ownership experience.
Our aim is to better utilize data to deliver enhanced end consumer experiences while ensuring we comply fully with all current and forthcoming regulations as they relate to data and privacy. This role will work closely with our BA’s (our 4 Business Areas are geographic regions) to champion the Electrolux consumer data vision and take a lead role in institutionalizing the strategy, processes and toolsets needed to realize that vision as well as with our Global Advanced Analytics Manager, both reporting to Global Consumer Data & Analytics Director.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
A passionate martech professional to build Electrolux´s consumer databases (anonymous and identifiable) and strategies to reach them in the best efficient and optimized ways.
This position will also be important for guiding the development of our IT environment, serving as the bridge between the business (BAs and Global Digital Marketing) and IT to ensure that our data is easy to access and structured for activation, being from internal structures or media/crm agencies.
• Lead the consumer data strategy in conjunction with our BA’s encompassing how we collect, manage
and activate consumer data via our various channels and touchpoints
• Foster a thorough understanding of the value of data inside of the organization and evangelizing for
greater use of consumer data to power our consumer experience.
• Drive adoption of common perspectives, frameworks, vocabulary and technologies as they relate to
consumer data to aid our move towards greater data maturity
• Work with others to define and deliver the use cases that deliver a superior consumer experience through
optimal use of data
• Plan with the BA’s the implementation of these use cases based on opportunity assessments
• Determine how we can use build unified consumer profiles for use in activation utilizing 1st, 2nd and 3rd
• Enable personalization via our consumer touchpoints by making data available to our consumer facing
systems (both marketing and service)
• Play a major role in the choice of technologies we use to handle and manage consumer data taking into
account our existing MarTech stack and desire for commonality across regions where we can achieve it
- Passionate – about solving business questions with technology and data.
- Creative – You love the process of finding a better and simpler solution to a problem.
- Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Strategic height – you know the nuts and bolts of martech, but also possess the ability to see the big picture.
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Communicator - You are an excellent communicator, able to create alignment and understanding of what is needed and why across the organization
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 6+ years’ experience in applying martech solutions to enhance media buying and consumer experience
- Certificate in GMP solutions (especially Campaign Manager and GA360, but nice to have other ones)
- Experience in CRM, especially on database construction and management
- Demonstrable experience working with both IT and business stakeholders
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Anna Berggren