Global Conversion Marketing Sr Manager – E-Commerce Platform
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Open location: role to be located preferably in Stockholm, Sweden but possible to be Germany and England as well.
You are part of the global Digital Marketing and E-Commerce team. Working closely together with the operational teams in each of our 4 business areas (LATAM, North America, Europe and APAC&MEA). You will be leading this important conversion marketing work across the key e-commerce platforms globally.
Reporting to - Global Conversion Marketing Director
Your main tasks:
• Ensure that we are executing world class marketing across leading e-commerce platforms globally, short and long term, to grow the business profitable.
• SME for Marketing on Amazon and other leading ecommerce platforms globally.
• Act as evangelist internally to build awareness and excitement within this area.
• Drive forums and orchestrate collaboration across markets globally.
• Co-own pilot initiatives together with markets, exploring new marketing activations and winning approaches on the latest existing formats.
• Build out best practice guides and processes to support markets globally.
• Define and manage strategic external consulting partners.
• Evaluate and constantly evolve our set of software providers to support the business. Including building a roadmap and facilitate consolidation of vendors across the company when relevant.
• Functional capability building responsibility and supporting local teams in capability sourcing
• Own data and reporting to show progress
• 5 years strategic and operational experience of executing marketing on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.
• 10 years of experience in field of marketing and specifically digital and performance marketing. Preferably with experience across local/regional/global roles.
• International experience from multi-national organizations, selling through e-commerce channels.
• Experience from working in a central team giving guidance and support to a multi-functional and international team, client and/or agency side.
• Strong project management capabilities and experience from leading large multi-country projects.
• Proven success in leading change through others, without formal reporting lines.
• Good knowledge and experience from working in Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Marketing Console.
• Good knowledge from existing software supporting Marketing on Amazon and other leading e-commerce platforms.
• Fluent in English, other languages are a benefit
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com