Global Core Technology Engineer
Global Manufacturing Engineering Food Preservation organization is looking for a motivated Automation and core technologies specialist to join our global team and be part of our company transformation.
If questioning the status quo and finding better solutions is what satisfy you the most, then we have a great opportunity for you to drive modularization and automation, core process optimization, globally.
Your great input will enable the company to constantly improve efficiency and product quality.
Knowledge of Thermoforming and Foaming technology appreciated
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Own the internal know-how and capabilities of specific core manufacturing
processes relating to food preservation processes (assembling/cooling/brazing
• Own and periodically update the related Process Optimization Books and Model factory and drive the factories towards their compliance.
• Create and maintain global specifications for main equipment and processes.
• Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for foaming and thermoforming including methods to maximize energy efficiency and ready to automation.
• Planning and optimization of new equipment, and co-operate with Capex team to ensure the purchase of right equipment.
• Standardize with Capex the equipment.
• Support the Digital transformation, ongoing in the company: Maintain global database on relevant process metrics included sensors needed, 3d layouts and simulations.
• Maintain the global process forum and facilitate sharing of best practice information and problem solving
• Drive automation support, develop and spread best practices around the Company (i.e. support evaluating the fitness for automation)
- Technical degree
- Manufacturing engineering background
- Ability to travel internationally 30% of the time