Global Core Technology Specialist Cooling
Global Technology Specialist Cooling / Compressor
Global Manufacturing Engineering - Food Preservation Organization is looking for a motivated Automation and Core Technologies Specialist for the Cooling area, to join our global team and be part of our company transformation.
If questioning the status quo and finding better solutions is what satisfy you the most, then we have a great opportunity for you to drive modularization and automation, core process optimization, globally.
Your great input will enable the company to constantly improve efficiency and product quality.
You will report to the Director and you will have as main interfaces in the organization: Global R&D Food Preservation, Advanced Technology & Development, Manufacturing Engineering (Sectors & Plants) and Quality.
In particular you will work with plants & sector Manufacturing Engineering to:
- Define core manufacturing processes for Cooling
- Improve quality and performances (NRFT, DFP, and OEE),
- Lower costs (DL, FOV and DM costs),
- Optimize energy efficiency and overheads.
You will cooperate with R&D to:
- Facilitate DFMA on new assembly lines components,
- Define Core Technology Road Map.
Your typical day at work:
• Own the internal know-how and capabilities of specific core manufacturing processes relating to food preservation processes (assembling/cooling/brazing & testing/foaming/termoforming).
• Own and periodically update the related Process Optimization Books and Model factory and drive the factories towards their compliance.
• Create and maintain global specifications for main equipment and processes.
• Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for Thermoforming including methods to maximize energy efficiency and ready to automation.
• Planning and optimization of new equipment, and co-operate with Capex team to ensure the purchase of right equipment.
• Standardize with Capex the equipment.
• Support the Digital transformation, ongoing in the company: Maintain global database on relevant process metrics included sensors needed, 3d layouts and simulations.
• Maintain the global process forum and facilitate sharing of best practice information and problem solving.
• Drive automation support, develop and spread best practices around the Company (i.e. support evaluating the fitness for automation).
• Precision in Objectives of new projects (Time, Cost, Quality).
• Direct Labor, DM, FOV and Conversion cost reduction.
• OEE on new and existing Equipment.
• SCR and NRFT.
• Energy efficiency improvements.
• Knowledge of Cooling / Compressor technology.
• Technical degree.
• Manufacturing engineering background.
• Ability to travel internationally 30% of the time.
• A true team player: You work in a Matrix Organization and with virtual Teams.
• Problem-solver: You see challenge as opportunity.
• Go the extra mile: you take initiative and work proactively to deliver results.