Global Electrolux Talent Program - Business Analyst
Global Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting.
Business Analyst – Cracow, Poland
Electrolux is part way through a global finance transformation journey and has established a Financial Planning & Analysis center of excellence (hereafter FP&A CoE). The FP&A CoE is a function under build-up and will be responsible for 1) developing the general FP&A process, and 2) providing Business Controlling support for all of Electrolux’s various operations. You will become part of this CoE and report to one of four managers, each accountable for a collection of group or business area operations
As a Junior Business Analyst, you are part of the backbone delivering the managerial reporting within the FP&A CoE Organization, as well as driving in-depth analysis of the results. In a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you act as a financial advisor by providing decision-making support, business intelligence and financial performance reporting. As a Junior Business Analyst, you will prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting (e.g. P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), in-depth analysis and participate in continuous improvement efforts across our processes.
A regular day at work:
• Play a key role in the business planning and review processes, providing analytical and strategic support to internal customers throughout the business
• Leverage data analytics and visualization tools to deliver insights on operational trends within the business
• Perform in-depth analysis of critical business activities and business units in order to determine upcoming business opportunities and risks
• Participate in the creation of annual forecasts and budgets, as well as advanced quantitative analysis and financial models
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and external reporting schedules, as well as automating reporting processes
• Play a strategic role in the reporting and planning of the company’s workforce and operational management
• Assist with other ad hoc tasks to ensure the FP&A team manages its deliverables
Who you are:
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and a continuous improvement mindset.
• Communicator - You set clear objectives and help clarify direction and prioritizations, having the ability to interact with all functions and levels of the company
• Adaptable - Running several projects simultaneously, in an ever-changing reality, you thrive when flexibility and agility are crucial to achieving your goals
• Analytical – You have an eye for detail and the ability to translate data from multiple sources into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making
• Collaborative - You are used to working with diverse individuals in cross-functional teams, taking ideas on board and processing them together, to assure working in the same direction
• Tech Savvy – You are curious about new tools and ways of working, with experience from digital tools deployment
• Innovative – You combine your subject matter expertise with creative thinking to continuously improve and streamline processes, or to completely re-define them when deemed obsolete
• Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspiring and engaging your colleagues and collaborators to drive, own and finish their commitments the same way you do, no matter the scope and time frame
The position requires:
• Academic degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• 2-4 years of financial analysis experience
• Excellence in MS Office suite (especially Excel), Power BI is a strong merit
• Fluence in English (business English)
you will get from the program
• Gross salary of 5700 pln
• Vacation days and other company benefits
NOTE: We kindly advise you to apply as soon as possible as the application will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.