Global Electrolux Talent Program - Finance & Accounting intern
Finance & Accounting intern – Internship
Global Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting.
Finance & Accounting intern – Cracow, Poland.
The role gives an opportunity to see how Finance departments operate in their daily tasks. Reporting to AP Team Leader, you will have an occasion to learn the good basis of the key financial processes in a global company. You will cooperate with your team colleagues but also stakeholders from other countries. The welcoming team supports some of the following: Central & Eastern Europe, UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Italy, France, Greece, Iberia and Morocco.
Accounts Payable (AP) department is one of the key financial processes. They ensure a timely, effective and efficient checking, booking and payment of invoices and other payables we are due to our customers and vendors. Thanks to their contributions, as a company we make payments that are legitimate and correct which secures our financial stability.
A regular day at work:
As a member of the AP team you will:
• Resolve AP processing related issues
• Process efficiently AP incoming documents
• Respond to customers inquiries in a timely manner
• Assist with monthly closing activities
• Actively support other AP processes or other departments when required
Who you are:
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn, a continuous improvement mindset and you want to develop your professional career!
• Team player – you enjoy working with smart people that you can learn from
• Analytic – you are the person who investigates what lays behind the issues
• Detail oriented – you are capable of noticing small things that matter
• Proactive – you are not just solving the tasks given but always thinking ahead
• Communicative – you are able to maintain good & reassuring communication with customers
The position requires:
• Academic degree preferred areas: Finance, Economics, Linguistics
• Good English, both speaking and writing
• Good knowledge of at least one other European language would be a strong asset (preferably Italian, Spanish, French, German)
What you will learn:
You will be able to reach a 360 view of what Accounts Payable does in all its disciplines:
• Performing financial activities for given entities and countries
• How to process invoices received by AP, on which GL account, cost object etc
• What kind of documents AP is working with, how to correctly recognize them and manage them
• How to communicate with internal and external customer in an effective and efficient manner
• How to write business emails
• What is month and year end closing, which activities are required then and what needs to be done to close the books after financial period
• How to resolve issues that appear in AP department
• How to prepare reconciliations
• How to prepare different reports and analyse them
• Working as a member of the team, participating fully in team activities, taking responsibility for team goals and supporting other members of the team to increase their competencies and skills
What you will get from the program:
• Learning experience within 12 months
• Gross salary of SEK 5700 PLN
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
Note: As the application evaluation process will only start after the closing date, you can expect to receive updates of your application status within 2 weeks from that.