Global Electrolux Talent Program - Jr Technical Application Specialist in SAP WM,MM
Junior Technical Application Specialist in SAP WM, MM – Internship
Global Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting.
Junior Technical Application Specialist in SAP WM, MM – Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for someone with a passion to develop and become a technical application specialist on our solution around SAP supporting the manufacturing processes and particularly the material flows within the factory for purchased as well as the internally produced components. This position will offer an international environment in an industry that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation. The position is part of the IT organization in Electrolux Europe, within a team providing Manufacturing Solutions and related services to the factories. You will be involved in project in which our so called EluxOne solution will be implemented in one of our factories in Europe. You will be working closely with members of the project organization, IT specialists as well as key users in the factory.
A regular day at work:
• Support the innovations by providing new ideas and trying them out. Participating in driving improvements inside and around our SAP based solution for material management inside a factory. Particularly working with SAP modules such as SAP WM and SAP MM.
• Participate in creating functional and technical design for requirements that are raised.
• Create and maintain documentation for the functional and technical design and configuration.
• Participate in creating, maintaining, and executing test scenarios. This will include also working with various type of devices (wireless barcode scanners, label printers etc) that are an integral part of the processes to manage material inside a factory.
• Participate in planning, preparing, and performing technical and functional tests.
• Participate in developing training material, check list etc and taking part in the corresponding training sessions.
Who you are:
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and a continuous improvement mindset.
• Curious and strongly motivated to learn and become a junior technical specialist on SAP
• Quick learner – willingness and passion to learn about technology.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities bring new ideas.
• Focused on delivery and results.
• Good communication skills, verbally and written, with the ability to communicate with technical teams/developers as well as users.
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive the project and initiate ideas.
The position requires:
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) within IT or manufacturing engineering (specialize in internal material management)
• Knowledge of MS Office Package (Power Point, Excel, Word) and MS Visio.
• Experience from SAP solutions is a plus.
• Fluent in English.
What you will get from the program
• Learning experience within 14 months
• Gross salary of SEK 25,000
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Cell phone and laptop
• Visa costs and process
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
Note: As the application evaluation process will only start after the closing date, you can expect to receive updates of your application status within 2 weeks from that.