Global Electrolux Talent Program - Jr Technical Application Specialist SAP APO PPDS
Junior Technical Application Specialist SAP APO PPDS – Internship
Global Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting.
Junior Technical Application Specialist SAP APO PPDS – Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for someone with a passion to develop and become a technical application specialist on our solution around SAP that is supporting production planning and detailed scheduling, primarily SAP APO/PPDS. This position will offer an international environment in an industry that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation. The position is part of the IT organization in Electrolux Europe, within a team providing Manufacturing Solutions and related services to the factories. You will be involved in project in which our so called EluxOne solution will be implemented in one of our factories in Europe. You will be working closely with members of the project organization, IT specialists as well as key users in the factory.
A regular day at work:
• Support the innovations by providing new ideas and trying them out. Participating in driving improvements inside and around our solution for production planning/scheduling based on SAP APO/PPDS.
• Participate in creating functional and technical design for requirements that are raised.
• Create and maintain documentation for the functional and technical design and configuration.
• Participate in creating, maintaining and executing test scenarios.
• Participate in planning, preparing and performing technical and functional tests.
• Participate in developing training material, check list etc and taking part in the corresponding training sessions.
Who you are:
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and a continuous improvement mindset.
• Curious and strongly motivated to learn and become a junior technical specialist on SAP
• Quick learner – willingness and passion to learn about technology.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities bring new ideas.
• Focused on delivery and results.
• Good communication skills, verbally and written, with the ability to communicate with technical teams/developers as well as users.
• Team player – able to collaborate with different stakeholders in order to keep the project going.
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive the project and initiate ideas.
The position requires:
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) within IT or Supply Chain management
• Knowledge of MS Office Package (Power Point, Excel, Word) and MS Visio.
• Experience from SAP solutions is a plus.
• Fluent in English.
It is preferred to have experience with ERP system.
What you will get from the program
• Learning experience within 14 months
• Gross salary of SEK 25,000
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Cell phone and laptop
• Visa costs and process
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
Note: As the application evaluation process will only start after the closing date, you can expect to receive updates of your application status within 2 weeks from that.