Global Electrolux Talent Program - Junior Cost Analyst FPS
Junior Cost Analyst FPS - Internship
Global Electrolux Talent Program presents:
The Global Electrolux Talent Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
Junior Cost Analyst FPS – Susegana, Italy
Reporting to the Cost Manager Lead in Product Costing Team, the Junior Cost Analyst will support the Cost Managers in managing and tracking product cost along the NPD process. You will work with cross-functional project teams to identify and achieve product cost targets, applying state of the art costing methods, systems and processes. This is your chance to become part of a revolutionising new organisation in Electrolux and the Home Appliances industry.
A regular day at work:
As a member of the Product Costing team, you will:
• Track product cost and support in managing potential deviations during product development phases, to ensure business case profit is met
• Work with Business Area and Product Line to define specifications and top-down target cost
• Gather proposals, specifications, historical data, market trends and should cost-data from e.g., Cost Modelers, and liaising with stakeholders to determine bottom-up target cost
• Work with a cross-functional project team (R&D, PMO, Category, Design, Manufacturing, Purchasing etc.) to:
o track cost
o examine the gap between top-down and bottom-up target cost
o propose solutions to close this gap
• Align with stakeholders and support management decisions by providing appropriate cost information and data
• Apply costing methodologies, tools and appropriate software models to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data
Who you are:
Above all you have an intense drive, willingness to learn and a continuous improvement mindset!
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results within simultaneously running processes. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analysing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
• Growth - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• Team player – committed to deliver on your tasks and supporting the team.
• Collaborative - You ask, and you listen, you take ideas on board and drive for constant improvement.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas and build a good relationship with colleagues.
• A problem-solver - You see a challenge as an opportunity, and you are not afraid of “rolling-up the sleeves” to get into the details of solving a problem.
Education & experience:
The position requires:
• Academic degree in fields relevant to manufacturing industry.
• 0-3 years of working experience.
• Stakeholder management, especially in multicultural teams.
• Business acumen and analytical skills with systematic approach to mass-data handling, analysis and interpretation
• Great problem-solving skills
• Excellence in MS-Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What you will learn:
You will be able to reach a 360 view of what Product Costing does and in particular:
• How costs are calculated and tracked in new product development process
• How to use the tools to support the team
• How to get support from Cost Modelers team in cost estimation
• How to work in a cross functional team
What you will get from the program:
• Learning experience within 12 months
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Net salary of 1,280 euros
• Reallocation support: local registration processes