Global Engineer Program - Adhesive Bonding Engineer
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will join the Global Manufacturing Engineering team and will be based in Swidnica Food Prep. factory (PLS), Poland.
You will collaborate with suppliers, R&D and factories for developing and implementing optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes, equipment and methods in gluing process.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Define core manufacturing processes for gluing process,
· Create and maintain project specifications for Gluing Equipment,
· Research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for gluing
· Plan and optimize equipment, and cooperate with Capex team to ensure the right equipment acquisition,
· Work with Factory, Sector ME and production personal to lower DL and DM cost and improve quality outcomes,
· Provide support for quality in NRFT and SCR regarding gluing,
· Partner with R&D in manufacturing process changes for new products and defining core technology road map
· Work with Green Spirit Team to improve energy and waste
· Support the organizations and departments for Industry 4.0 in area of automatization / digitalization.
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar fields
· Knowledge of adhesive bonding processes and equipment, safety, and ergonomics regulations
· Word, PowerPoint, Excel and 3D, 2D CAD (preferred NX, Catia) skills
· Preferably with some experience in PLC and robot programming
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work