Global Engineer Program - Automation Support Engineer
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of a 7-people driving the reliability test area. The target is to support the running automation processes and six-sigma targets of appliance testing.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
· Test cooking appliances for reliability during the different project phases
· Provide ideas and support the improvement of current test methodologies and procedures
· Run statistical data analysis and database handling
· Conduct root cause analyses of occurring malfunctions and errors.
· Collaborate with the team for working on solutions for different locations
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software engineering, or similar fields
· Presentation skills, Microsoft SQL, database design and development, C++
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work