Global Engineer Program - Consumer Ratings Analyst
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the R&D Food Preparation team in Europe, working with the Cooking Science Laboratory. You will drive the analysis and research on consumer ratings and experience.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
· Analyse consumer star ratings, create gap analysis, performance target profile and action plans
· Do data research on consumer test magazine rating & publications and data evaluation on consumer magazine database, create gap analysis, performance target profile and action plans
· Work with consumer associations; understand external testing criteria for analysis and evaluation of products, analyse requirements and integrating the required monitoring solutions into internal processes
· Initiate and follow internal competitor analysis
· Summarize and evaluate test magazine feedback and consumer ratings from various platforms
· Run statistical analysis and interpretation of the test results
· Use programming skills for automated testing and evaluation of results
· Create and hold presentations to development platforms, productline & product development teams to drive performance targets for best in class consumer experiences
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related fields
· Presentation skills, Visual Basic, experience in software engineering
· Some background in testing methodologies, Consumer associations, consumer organizations and networking would be preferred
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work