Global Engineer Program - Electronics & Software Engineer
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the Global Connectivity and Technology (GC&T) organization, that plays a key role in ensuring the delivery of best-in-class connected consumer experiences, and the scouting and development of new technologies
Under GC&T, you will join the Global Electronics Competence Center – UI/HMI team, which defines and implements strategies, processes and methods aimed at standardizing user interfaces and human machine interaction. The team is composed of individuals located in several locations such as Sweden and Italy.
Your role is to drive and implement innovative and user-friendly UI and HMI solutions, and support scalable HW and SW solutions using test-based and continuous integration methodologies.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
· To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Develop software of embedded User Interfaces
· Perform debugging, testing and verification
· Participate in definition and driving of HW and SW architectures
· Support module and component development in collaboration with R&D
· Interact closely with Global Design for concept and product generation
· Participate and support the graphical UI using systems like QT and emWin
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar fields
· You have a mixed experience in both software development for embedded systems as well as knowledge of hardware and basic usage of test equipment
· Solid knowledge in designing embedded C applications using limited resources
· Experience with software design for microcontroller-based applications including development tools and debug techniques, like GCC, IAR, JTAG.
· Experience with NXP and other microprocessors and development environments/tools including various compilers and debuggers.
· Experience/knowledge of various software frameworks; different RTOS’es, graphical embedded frameworks, and/or other state machine engines.
· C++, Python and other programming languages are a plus
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work