Global Engineer Program - Global Compressor Specialist
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work in the Global Technology Compressor Team, supporting Compressor Engineers on data collection, result presentation and documentation update. You will collaborate with Compressor laboratory team for the results analysis, participate in the Architecture team and product development meetings to support the selection of the proper compressors.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Collaborate with Compressor supplier for data and documentation collection
· Work with the Compressor laboratory team for data end result analysis
· Help drive the strategy and technical requirement definition along with Compressor Engineer, Purchasing and Architecture teams
· Ensure updating of databases and Catia drawings
· Monitor metrics and prepare presentations to share key data
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Mechanical Engineering or similar fields
· Project management, presentation skills, Visual Basic
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work