Global Engineer Program - Global Manufacturing Process Analyst
< Global Manufacturing Process Analyst > (Internship)
Rothenburg, Germany – One Position
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The candidate will join the new Global Manufacturing Engineering team and working for Product Line Food Preparation in Rothenburg, Germany.
The Manufacturing Process Analyst is a new position and the person will be working directly with the Head of Manufacturing Engineering Food Preparation out of the Rothenburg/Germany office.
The person will working with mates in 4 Business Areas (Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific/Africa) and 14 Factories across the Globe.
The candidate should be able to understand manufacturing processes in order to support Management in creation of Business and Improvement Plans.
The candidate should help to develop and improve standardized methods within the Global manufacturing team, support KPI development for the Product Line Food Preparation and drive or/and support manufacturing benchmark activities.
In order to do that the person should have also finance background and strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
There might be the need for business travel to our other plants.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to the team goals, you will:
• Food preparation manufacturing KPIs: taking the existing data from 14 Factories to create monthly reports
• Improve current working procedures and reports like: Manufacturing KPI´s , Checkpoints presentation, templates for Specification, Project Management presentation
• Support and drive benchmark & assessment activities within sides on different topics in Manufacturing
• Content & layout of presentations for meetings, Preparation & follow-up of meetings
• Deployment of new /review of existing methods and procedures
• Support definition or new reporting system for the Product line (CAPEX, Cost and other financial KPIs)
• Support Presentation creation for Management of Global Industrial Operation.
• Participation in Business Deployment Boards and create meeting minutes
• Working with Factory and Business Area-Manufacturing Engineers to evaluate data for KPI creation and data source
• Support activities in the area of Product and Production Modularization
WHO YOU ARE
• Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal. You are motivated and self-driven
• Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
• Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
• Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work
• Good communicator: You have facilitation and presentation skills. You know how to work with different stakeholders and share clear ideas.
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
• You are a bachelor or graduating student or recent graduate of a master in business administration, finance economics, industrial engineering, and mechanical engineering
• You are fluent in English and preferably have an intermediate level of German
You have experience or exhibit skills on the following
• Good analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills
• Project management
• Very Good PowerPoint, Excel and Word skill
• Able to travel internationally
• Ability to work in a Matrix Organization and virtual Teams
• Technical and Financial Background
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE PROGRAM
• Learning experience within 12 months
• Gross salary of 1.533 euros monthly
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Visa costs and process
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
• Settle-in support through a digital assistant for:
o Bank account
o Insights about your destination from colleagues
• Participation in two Global Engineer Program Summits (3 days) in selected Electrolux sites
• Support in permanent hiring opportunities within Electrolux Group towards the end of the program