Global Engineer Program - IT Specialist (Office365)
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the team that drives collaboration tools, which pertain to all IT-related products connected to internal communication, Office 365, Intranet, etc. You will be reporting to Head of Global IT Messaging and Collaboration.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
· Work in an agile team with global responsibility for Office 365 and collaboration tools
· Build road maps and contribute to driving the strategy for collaboration tools
· Prepare materials and gather data for user experience
· Solve technical issues and incidents
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Computer Sciences or IT
· Interest or previous experience in Microsoft-related products
· Project management, Facilitation skills, MySQL
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work