Global Engineer Program - Junior Cybersecurity Architect
Praha 4, Czech Republic
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work as Cybersecurity Architect with objective to initiate the process of Cyber-Security Testing, as part of Connected Development Process. You will focus on newly developed connectivity components to identify potential security vulnerabilities prior to external penetration testing.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Design Security Testing a part of Connected Products Development Workflow
· Implement and execute internal security tests
· Design various negative testing scenarios including fuzzy testing of connected products
· Support in cybersecurity reviews
· Communicate with the project teams on cybersecurity/data privacy deliverables
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Computer Sciences/Engineering, Software Engineering, or any related field
· Some knowledge or experience in security testing of mobile apps (iOS, Android), Linux, penetration testing and threat modeling
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work