Global Engineer Program - Junior SW Devt and Support Engineer
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the Electromechanical Organization within Global R&D Food Preparation, a young organization spanning all the regions (EMEA, NA, AP, LA).
The main goal is related to enhancing an electromechanical CAD software tool to satisfy requirements from CAD users and other stakeholders. Key parts of this role is to recommend actions to improve the user experience, and serve as subject matter expert and mentor to CAD users.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Understand and support CAD design
· Develop the CAD library
· Develop through scripts, libraries, configuration changes (VBS, C#, .NET)
· Document the implementation of functions
· Support and educate internal users
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a similar field
· Knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Visual Basic, C#, and C
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work