Global Engineer Program - OEM Quality Engineer
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working on the Quality part of Consumables & Accessories (C&A) Product Line to ensure the conformity of OEM C&A products to Electrolux quality, safety and chemical compliance requirements. You will be planning and executing the activities in full accordance with Product Line Generation Plan and OEM Quality & Sourcing team objectives.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Be the interface and reference for quality items between OEM C&A suppliers and Electrolux organization
· Ensure the quality requirements on new/modified products
· Support the Supplier Global Sourcing Quality Assurance Process Audit plan and C&A products certification management
· Monitor the OEM C&A suppliers for continuous quality improvement of the products made for Electrolux
· Provide Electrolux EMEA C&A Product Line, Sales and Sourcing organizations with an appropriate and prompt support when quality points are concerned
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of any of the following: Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
· Knowledge in consumables and accessories
· Project management and facilitation skills
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work