Global Engineer Program - Product Process Junior Analyst
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working in the Global Operations Process team, which creates and facilitates work around processes across the Group. The team is managed by the Head of the Product and Manufacturing process reporting to Chief Operations Officer. The team focuses on maintaining existing processes and providing education around them, gathering good case practices as well as creating new processes. It is a small team working with different stakeholders across functions and geographies.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Manage process-related content review and creation with different stakeholders
· Ensure timely availability in our communication channels and follow up with review of connected training materials.
· Be responsible for the knowledge management around the processes managed by the team within the available platforms, updating materials, tracking of documentation completeness and correctness.
· Run on-demand analysis and assessment of processes and tools and define improvement activities.
· Facilitate workshops and input session for process updates or implementation.
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, or similar fields
· Organizational management, project management, stakeholder management, process management, facilitation and presentation skills
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work