Global Engineer Program - Quality Transformation Engineer
< Quality transformation Engineer> (Internship)
Porcia, Italy – 1 position
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The person will actively support Operations Quality transformation from reaction-driven to prevention-driven organization, taking care of several initiatives to make more efficient the routine activities and at the same time focus resources on preventive, higher value work.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to the team goals, you will:
• Cooperate with the four European Fabric Care plants Quality teams to support the implementation of the transformation program.
• Link with non-Fabric Care plants to share Best Practice and support overall implementation of transformation program.
• Identify focus areas and priorities to be implement through continuous and open communication with Plant Quality Managers and at Central level.
• Manage and follow-up Action plan tor the Operations Quality transformation.
• Keep accurate documentation and history of all the activities done to facilitate the deployment in other Product Lines and Business Areas
WHO YOU ARE
• Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
• Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
• Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
• Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
• You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Industrial Engineering, or similar fields
• You have advance English skills and preferably intermediate Italian and Beginner Polish.
• You have experience or exhibit skills on the following: PC User skills, Leadership skills, organizational management, presentation skills and project management.
• Six Sigma and/or LEAN competencies are a plus
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE PROGRAM
• Learning experience within 12 months
• Net salary of 1.280 euros
• Vacation days and other company benefits
• Visa costs and process
• Reallocation support: local registration processes
• Settle-in support through a digital assistant for:
o Bank account
o Insights about your destination from colleagues
• Participation in two Global Engineer Program Summits (3 days) in selected Electrolux sites
• Support in permanent hiring opportunities within Electrolux Group towards the end of the program