Global Engineer Program - Robotics Engineer
Bring your ideas to life in homes around the world.
THE GLOBAL ENGINEER PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Engineer Program (GEP) is a proactive initiative that brings together young engineering talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Electrolux is looking for Robotics Engineer to join its Global Manufacturing Engineering Team on its automation journey. You will play a key role in defining, developing and delivering successful automation solutions, supporting in standardization of automation and building & programming the automation cells
The facility is located in Porcia, Italy. You will work in the Global Office and Innovation Factory of Porcia, close to a highly automated factory for Fabric Care where the you can get the inspiration of industrial operating automation solution. The successful solutions will be rolled out globally.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
To contribute to this goal, you will:
· Support in building up the standard automation cells in innovation factory and for selected factories.
· Identify key needs and applicable solutions with the Global Automation Team as well as outside of the organization such as universities or research institutes.
· Work with suppliers in the identification and application of different automated solutions.
· Document and define technical specifications for Electrolux Automation Cells.
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
· You are a graduating student or recent graduate of Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Robotics, Automation, or similar fields
· Knowledge in setting up automation cells with robots, Collaborative Robots such as KUKA LBR (IIWA), ABB Yumi, Universal Robots
· Project management, presentation skills, Microsoft SQL, C++, AutoCAD, LAN, TCP/IP
WHO YOU ARE
· Proactive. You drive things forward and take initiative in order to achieve a common goal
· Relationship builder. You are able to work in an international matrix organization, building strong collaboration with the people and functions you work with
· Team-oriented. You know that success requires valuing teamship
· Digital and international. You are curious and have a technology-oriented and global mindset in the way you work