Global Injection Moulding and Compounding Specialist
Electrolux is looking for a Global Injection Moulding and Compounding Specialist to join the Global Manufacturing Engineering Team, to define and drive the strategy on Plastic Injection and Compounding for the different manufacturing sites.
You will be responsible to ensure best in class injection and compounding process and equipment are implemented in all our factories Globally.
A typical day at work
• To define and Maintain Technology roadmap for Plastic Injection and Compounding processes;
• To own the internal knowledge and capabilities, and be the global reference regarding Plastic Injection and Compounding processes;
• To create and maintain global specifications for Injection, Compounding, Material feeding, Cooling Systems, etc..
• To research, validate and recommend new technologies and methods for injection and compounding, including methods to maximize energy efficiency;
• To facilitate make vs buy analysis for compounding and plastic injection: Capex, installation, layout, running costs;
• To maintain the global Injection and Compounding forum, sharing of best practices and problem-solving;
• To define Injection and Compounding factory model, Ideal layout, Automation level;
• To maintain global DB of Injection and Compounding equipment and key metrics;
• To own and maintain a benchmark of key process parameters on injection and compounding (CT of main components, Energy consumption, OEE, Make vs Buy);
• Work with factory, sector and production personnel to improve productivity in injection and compounding.
• Problem Solver – Analytical mind: you have the passion for numbers, a strong eye for the details, and methodical problem-solving skills;
• Goal oriented: you have good communications skills, you are the focus on quality and on achieving every goal you are responsible for;
• Open Mind: you are able to work in multicultural teams, you are an open and innovative mindset;
• Well Organized and Team Player: you love working in an international team and across several different activities thanks to your skills.
Education & Skills
• Engineering University degree (Bachelor or Master) combined with professional experience in industrial manufacturing – injection
• Deep knowledge and experience on injection and compounding processes;
• Experience in project management and new equipment introduction (Definition, Acquisition, Industrialization, Installation) for Injection and/or compounding;
• Good English skills;
• .Able to travel internationally;
• Strong CAD, Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.