Global Internship Program - Design effectiveness coordinator
Design Effectiveness Coordinator (Internship)
Stockholm, Sweden - 1 position
THE GLOBAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
The Electrolux Global Internship Program is a proactive initiative that brings together young talent across various functions and global offices of Electrolux. This program is for you, who are interested in a global, hands-on experience in an intercultural setting with the goal of securing global employment opportunities within the company upon a successful completion of the internship.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of Business Area (BA) Europe Design team you will be part of our bigger goal of making a positive everyday impact in peoples life by connecting people and solutions into meaningful experiences.
We are a global team of over 200 designers located in 8 different locations, working cross 6 different business units and about 17 Product Lines.
The BA Europe Design team work tightly cross locations to ensure highly differentiated premium branded experiences. Specific focus is given to Appeal, Fit/Feel/Finish, Usability and Innovation, while designing Products, Accessories and Consumables under the umbrella of Taste, Care and Wellbeing.
We have a Strategic Approach to design and value strong Creative Management and Domain leadership.
As Design Effectiveness Coordinator within BA Europe, you will support the Design team operationally to ensure efficient deliverable within Time and Budget. You will support overall Design Portfolio Manager and relevant Design Manager to ensure the day to day operations. Therefore we are looking for a design thinker that can facilitate both digital and physical design workshops.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Support the process application and facilitate project reviews, feedback sessions and more formal documented evaluations;
Support the overall budget scoping and resource planning for design projects;
Continues improvement of project management and project management software;
Evolve product portfolio by gathering content and visualizing it;
Drive a continues improvement mindset in the office management to continuously improve collaboration between team members in the design team;
Facilitate Daily Huddles in an Agile approach;
Visualization of financial reports and facilitate budget planning;
Facilitate induction of new joiners;
WHO YOU ARE
- A strategic-thinker. You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Creative. You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Collaborative. You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Problem solving. You see challenge as opportunity.
- Agile. You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- Organized. You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
YOUR EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
University degree in Business Administration, Design or Economics;
Experience working with Design Thinking, Scrum, Agile or similar is an advantage
Experience in creating organizational strategies and directions;
Experience in project management;
Experience follow up on budgets/key performance indicators
Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THE PROGRAM
- Learning experience within 14 months
- Gross salary of 19.700 SEK
- Vacation days and other company benefits
- Cellphone and laptop
- Visa costs and process
- Reallocation support: local registration processes
- Support in permanent hiring opportunities within Electrolux Group towards the end of the program