Global IT Internal Auditor
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
To achieve this, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux (Instagram) and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at the Global headquarters in Stockholm, in a modern office setting.
We are now looking for an internal auditor to join our IT Internal Audit team. Your mission as part of Group Internal Audit will be to help Electrolux achieve its strategic objectives by performing audits across the Group.
You will work closely together with the senior management in Group Functions, as well as with the regional functions across Electrolux, to construct audit objectives. Then you will define ways to achieve those objectives, by conducting independent audits that focus on the most relevant points and leverage the best of people and technology.
As part of a team of functional experts in Group Internal Audit, you will stay in tune with the latest developments both internally and externally. You will address key areas at risk for errors, waste and fraud within IT processes. The audit process can extend to networks, software, programs, communication systems, security systems and any other services that rely on the company’s technological infrastructure.
Initially, there will be a focus on developing the audit approach and audit work programs, so that they are up-to-date, relevant and leverage data analytics. You will lead IT audits providing independent assurance and actionable insights to drive improvement. Part of your regular activities will also be to monitor data, identify risks and perform risk assessment activities, to propose an internal audit plan for the IT area.
• Lead and execute audit assignments, resulting in documented assurance about the integrity of our processes
• Interface with management across Electrolux to present the audit plan, discuss findings and insights, and review progress of open issues
• Contributes to risk assessments with supervision/guidance
• Exercise judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Recognize issues, problems or opportunities, to determine whether action is needed
• Enhance current methodologies and recommend improvements to the process
• Identify opportunities to implement continuous monitoring regarding IT controls
• Keep up to date with information security assessment industry standards/best practices and compliance with information security-related laws and regulations (e.g., SEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and other state/regulatory data privacy laws)
• Keep up to date with emerging technologies within the IT environment and help in developing audit plans to counter risks that might be associated with the application of such technologies
• Lead Continuous Improvement Projects
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a major/minor in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Auditing or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in IT Auditing with IT security, Applications, infrastructure areas, IT internal controls
• Experience from auditing corporate applications is a plus (such as SAP, JDE)
• Relevant certifications (e.g. COBIT, CISA, CISM) are a plus
• Fluent in English
•Available to travel internationally (up to 20%)