Global ME Automation Manager (B)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will drive the automation program for North America in coordination with manufacturing engineering teams and automation leaders to achieve the automation targets in alignment with the Global group strategy. You will help to manage the program, providing monthly updates to managers and teams from Business Plan Deployment meetings and drive the automation assessments in collaboration with the manufacturing engineering teams, with a focus on Assembly Automation, Logistics Automation/AGVs or specific technologies such as Cobots, Vision, Bin-Picking and 3D printing. You will collaborate with project leaders and engineers on key milestones in the project execution including but no limited to, DFA workshops, Automated Cells Design reviews, Acceptance tests and Validation protocols for Robots.
- Manage the North America automation road map, keeping focus on the 5-year plan, in terms of Automation Capex, Program Scheduling, Saving, Level, Index and Capital Expenditure
- Drive the standardization program in North America, ensuring and supporting the application of Standard Components, Specifications, Programming style guides and Standard Automation Cell concepts
- Coordinate support for the manufacturing engineering teams on automation concepts and definition of SMART automations
- Conversion cost reduction through automation
- Direct labor reduction
- Technical automation targets (number of robots, cobots, AGVs, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Engineering University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- 6+ years professional experience in industrial automation and project management
- Proven experience on Industrial Automation programs in manufacturing industry
- Strong technical and management skills within inter-cultural organization
- Experience on Robot implementations for Automated cells