Global Metal Transformation Processing Engineer
Purchasing & Sourcing
Join us where great consumer experiences begin.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking forward to welcome in our team a process leader able to go the extra mile, work with cross functional teams and suppliers in converting ideas and concepts into projects and actions to satisfy our customers’ needs.
Interested in understanding the tooling, equipment and process around metal transformation in most efficient and productive form, in order to maximize cost structure, quality, service and building baseline for continous improvement.
• Oversight of all outsourced tool efficiently and monitoring of stamped parts through the various fabrication processes in accordance with our finishing and final assembly requirements, ensuring all processes are properly followed and quality levels are maintained or exceeded.
• Develop process for end to end supply base simplification, supplier accountability (measured to Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Technology targets), and leading activities and grant a succesfull development phase of the plans in Electrolux Major Appliances, leading the relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Generate initiatives and projects to deliver on the required productivity targets (identify and support Supplier Development opportunities, scrap reduction etc.).
• Responsible and accountable for achievement of targets as defined by management and KPI’s.
• Develop and drive the best sourcing strategy for this global category.
• Ensure through Value-Based Sourcing the best quality, capacity, flexibility and cost solution achieved.
• Foster innovation input from suppliers and promote it into the Electrolux organization.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in Capex and tooling management.
• Knowledge of process’s for end use (Slitting, blanking, painting, stamping, tooling).
• 25% - 50% domestic and international travel is required.
• Result driven and action oriented.
• Team Player.
• Planning / Organizing.
• Languages: Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: