Global Network Architect
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Global Architect will give input to the work
around enterprise and network architecture for Electrolux and support the
company’s mission of Shaping living for the better. This person will also
provide IT strategies and solutions that deliver long term commercial benefits
based upon key business requirements. The Global Architect will set the
standards, own the defined processes, and drive the installation of
standardized tools for day-to-day management of Network and Network Security
- Be responsible for the high-level blueprint for WAN, LAN, WLAN and associated standards and drives the technical design discussions from a Solution Architectural point of view.
- Assess the fit of new requirements and solutions into mid- and long-term solution strategy and architectural roadmap, to meet the business requirements while conforming with the Electrolux IT strategy and IT Landscape.
- Ensure that we have aligned and seamlessly connected End-2-End solutions between the different functional areas as well as right balance between global blueprint/solution and regional/local variation.
- Manage and govern the change management process of the architectural roadmap.
- Support and consult project managers in planning activities for determining how the project and the implementation should be run most effectively.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience from LAN/WAN, VLAN, and Network design.
- Project management skills and knowledge of project methodologies like Scrum, Agile, or Waterfall.
- Fluent in English.