Global OTC Process Analyst
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
We are looking for a business-minded, process & people-oriented Global Order to Cash (OTC) Analyst to drive and support the process excellence and transformation journey in the Order to Cash (O2C) area, worldwide in Electrolux. This position will report to the Global Process Owner O2C.
Your main tasks:
• Translating global process strategy and priorities into regional key focus areas, in preparation of alignment between Global Process Owner and key Senior Stakeholders
• Quality & progress assurance role in global/regional deployment of projects
• Identifying opportunities to mature the process towards target state, driving process excellence through continues improvements and automation projects
• Maintaining and optimize global process flows, standards, and policies
• As part of the global process team, delivering towards the actions on the global process agenda
• Translating global process strategy into regional key focus areas
• Aligning key focus and priorities from process strategy with regional operations and key stakeholders
• Providing process expertise to grow process towards target state, safeguarding the standards
• Identifying opportunities to mature the process-enabling digital solutions towards target state, working closely with product teams and key user groups, to embed improvements on the product roadmap
• KPI tree updates on scope and definition, including ensuring out in regional KPI tree for the region
• Process maturity assessment planning, roll out and evaluation, in close collaboration with the Global Process Owner and Process Specialist
• Leveraging regional external network for benchmarking and best practise gathering
• Actively undertake actions to drive change management, resolve problems, respond to queries, and suggest solutions to the O2C community
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Order to Cash processes
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in driving a transformation project
• Experienced in documenting and improving Order to Cash Processes
• Experienced in Change Management and Process Analyses
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.