Global Project Leader
The Module Area Engineer (MAE) has responsibility for efficient design and design practices within and between the regions on Module Area level.
The MAE has state of the art knowledge of the mechanical design solutions in production for all regions on Module Area level.
The MAE is aware of upcoming innovations within the module area and coordinate necessary adaptations of generic mechanical components between regions, Technology and Advanced Development.
As module area design guidelines are formed the MAE drives and communicates design practices and the reuse of best practices and solutions in alignment with the Module Area Books and Design Guidelines to achieve the best performances, quality and costs on Module Area level.
• Ensure the governance of his/her mechanical components and subsystems portfolio by being represented in ECR/ECN boards on generic mechanical components & subsystems
• Coordinate the development and continuous improvement of the Technical Specifications (CSS, TM, DG) related to his/her Module Area
• Ensure modularity within his/her Module Area on global level
• Defining the Module Area Roadmap and a detailed roll out plan in agreement with the different regions
• Ensure Module Area Roadmap is aligned with Technology Roadmap
• Drive innovations within the Module Area
• Define and maintain the structure & design of the Module Area
• Identify and drive module area development opportunities cross region wise
• Globally govern a catalog of generic mechanical components and subsystems
• Translate opportunities into Global Project initiatives and drive those
• Own and govern the Module Area Books
• Mechanical engineering degree
• Three to five years of work experiences as Project Leader, System Engineer or equivalent
• Strong knowledge in mechanical component and system development
• Broad knowledge in food preparation appliances
• Knowledge about appliance functionality and -safety
• Experience in project management
• Good knowledge of 3D design tools
• Knowledge in CAE and CFD
• DFA / DFAA experience