Global R&D Controller
Being part of the GR&D Team, the controller is responsible for the financial controlling and analysis of R&D cost, expenditures and non financial KPIs, supporting the R&D management in the decision making-process.
- Will be responsible for GR&D cost consolidation and monitor at Sector level in cooperation with the controllers/R&D managers of the other sites
- Will be responsible for R&D Cost of the Legal Entity Italy;
- Prepare official reporting according to the Accounting Manual
- Prepare budgeting process and follow up (quarterly rolling forecast) of all relevant Professional Sector R&D costs and non financial KPIs, in line with group standards
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
- Management of R&D reporting required by Sector and/or Group.
- Follow up the Continuous improvement KPI.
- Assist GR&D management and department managers in financial and controlling analysis and improvement processes
- Manage the audits both from external and internal auditors.
You will be reporting Operationally to the VP Global R&D and Functionally to the Senior Cost Analyst Manager.
- University degree of economics is preferred
- At least 5 years in industrial controlling
- Strong communications skills
- Are able to explain and report in a transparent way
- Proactively support operations with insights, evaluation risk/opportunities
- Capability to interact across functions and geographies
- Ability to work independently as well as team player in a intercultural environment