Global/Regional IIoT Project Lead
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
Bring your ideas to work where innovation comes in all shapes and sizes.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For our Group Manufacturing Engineering Food Preservation team, we are looking for an open – minded, driven and proactive IT/OT expert passionate about all aspects of the Industrial Internet of Things domain. As the IIoT Project Lead, you will lead all IIoT initiatives for the fabric and dish care line. In this role you will cooperate with the internal and external project engineers around the world in order to bring all the benefits of data driven manufacturing.
You will be based in Italy, Porcia, or Solaro or Poland, Oława.
At Electrolux, we want to achieve Industry 4.0 by capturing data holistically, transform it into actionable information by leveraging everyone's knowledge through extensive self service capabilities while maintaining enterprise scalability and security.
· Creating the foundations for the digital transformation by facilitating the roll-out activities of Electrolux’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and other MOM applications in the future.
· Upskilling both external vendors and internal engineering teams on the implementation of a data driven manufacturing software architecture
· Performing acceptance tests of the implemented software, to ensure machine delivery is compliant with the defined Electrolux standard machine interface
· Be a digital ambassador coaching all stakeholders (production, quality, reliability & maintenance,…) on the digital transformation and the benefits in their respective domains
· In alignment with respective IT teams implement a full IIoT platform, leveraging sensor data to enable local teams with group apps such as OEE, EMS, Predictive quality/maintenance
· Promote, enforce and maintain our global application and security standards
· Collaborating with suppliers performing design reviews and follow-up of project schedule
· University Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Engineering or Computer Sciences
· At least 5 years of experience in PLCs & HMI programming, preferably using Siemens Step 7/TIA Portal
· Experience with time series data driven applications such as OEE, predictive maintenance, EMS, ...
· Industrial Internet of Things protocols & platforms and edge to cloud architectures
· Good communication and collaborations skills within a multi cultural setting
· Initial experience with artificial intelligence and/or machine learning is an added value
Travel availability requirement: 15%-20%
Quote from Klaas Dobbelaere, IIOT Connectivity Director:
“In collaboration with the IT and engineering teams, we are accelerating the digital transformation of our group operations based on our core belief that people enabled by data can transform their way of working. We are focused on delivering great user experiences and self-service capabilities to anyone in operations from a solid technical background on the latest technologies, scalable across our entire manufacturing footprint.”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.