Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence, Academy Manager
Global CoE Supply Chain Academy Manager
Reporting into the VP of Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence (CoE), the Academy Manager operates at global level, in a wide range of learning, development and training interventions at all career levels to drive the change from supply chain to digital supply chain.
The candidate must have a passion for training with strong customer and leadership skills. Must be process driven, extraordinary attention to details and exceptional priority setting and time management skills.
Lead the Global CoE for talent development across Functions, Business Areas and sites.
Set up a Supply Chain Academy program by designing and delivering business skills classroom courses and using the internal/external experiences in similar programs like LEAN and introduce a certification system.
Liaising with internal global and business areas (HR, line managers) and external (known institutes like APICS) Partners about learning/training needs, talent development and influence the creation of training action plans.
Reviewing, sourcing and curating digital learning courses to ensure they are of sufficient quality to recommend to the business.
Working with others in the Supply Chain and Procurement to commission external training providers, whether for classroom courses or online courses.
Develop training curriculum by monitoring and measuring results.
Representing the Academy in the group.
Continously looking for external/internal talents.
Strict cooperation with HR BP for GIO and HR BPs BA to align on new recruitment profiles and acting as a facilitator
Ad-hoc coaching to aid learning and development on an individual basis.
Preferred & Required Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
• A solid understanding of end to end Supply Chain principles.
• 5+ years of program management experience.
• 3+ years’ experience building effective teams.
• A Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or related field or equivalent relevant experience.
• Proven ability to deliver a classroom curriculum using transformational teaching techniques and to provide case planning and management for program participants within Supply Chain organization.
• Experience recruiting, interviewing, and selecting program suppliers.
• Capacity to multi-task and prioritize concurrent projects and programs autonomously to meet established deadlines.
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications. Exhibit professional facilitation of training content, and/or meeting execution.
• Demonstrate credibility in the position and represent training in a professional manner.
• Proven work experience as a training manager/trainer.
• Proficient in MS sure (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Fluent English (oral and written communication skills)