Global System Engineer Citrix Specialist
GLOBAL SYSTEM ENGINNER CITRIX SPECIALIST
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Venue: Pordenone / Krakow
Electrolux IT is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group’s operations around the world. The Data Centre Services team is part of the Global Operations organization within Electrolux IT and is responsible for providing server technical solutions and support, as well as day to day operations and system management.
This position is responsible for the management, analysis and resolution issues in complex environment of Citrix and Microsoft ecosystem in a Data Centre on a Hybrid context. The position requires to stays abreast of new and emerging technologies, provides advice as to whether and/or when such technologies should be adopted by the organization, plans the adoption of assorted technologies, and ensures the proper integration of new technologies into existing systems and procedures.
• Responsible for delivering desktops and applications via Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual Desktop (XenApp, XenDesktop)
• Management and maintenance of the provided Virtual Desktops and the associated applications based on Microsoft AppV and Citrix Provisioning technology
• Monitoring, Maintenance and Support of the Citrix Backend Infrastructure
• Expanding the automation of work processes with Powershell Scripting
• Troubleshooting and proactive problem management to prevent future service disruptions
• Implementation of internal IT projects, Documentation of project progress and results
• Assist, coordinate and communicate with customers, 3rd party companies and other IT personnel for major system outages, notifications, and enterprise updates.
• Follow problem escalation procedures to address issues in a timely manner.
Who you are
• Team player. You have strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively both with internal and external (offshore) partners remotely as well as under pressure.
• Proactive. Positive, flexible approach to delivery. You’re not just solving the tasks, you always think ahead and pro-actively drive change initiatives International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Clear communicator. You can easily communicate to different types of audiences and the ability to explain technical aspects in simple terms
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
• Autonomous. You thrive when given the freedom to create your own rules and conditions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Required High School Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Science
• Proven knowledge of:
- Microsoft OS products including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, AppV;
- Citrix, Xenapp, Xendesktop, Citrix Provisioning;
- Vmware and Hyper-v hypervisor.
• 5 or more years working with Citrix products strongly preferred.
• Flexibility: Required Availability for complex issues on Call (24x7).
• Collaboration on international projects on Citrix and Microsoft technology.
• Good Azure, AWS or equivalent Cloud Platform Knowledge.
• Excellent troubleshooting capabilities.
• English knowledge, written and spoken.