Global Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Drive the success of our global functions’ hiring strategy
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our modern, multi-cultural and global headquarter in Stockholm.
We are looking for a strategic Business Partner to build the bridge between the Electrolux Group functions and Talent Acquisition operations. You are the first point of contact for our HR and business leaders. In your scope you ensure alignment on the strategic hiring outlook with timelines, talent pipelining and Employer Branding. You contribute to sustainable TA resource planning and development of our TA organisation. You identify and analyse success factors. In this role you are part of the Talent Acquisition leadership team.
Your main responsibilities:
• Drive collaboration, best practice and knowledge sharing globally with business and HR leaders and regularly discuss strategic plans, projects and WF planning and bring information to our regional TA leaders.
• Advise on strategic resourcing solutions on our hiring locations, globally.
• Report on TA delivery to Group and global functions.
• Based on data collected, contribute to organizational planning and identify development needs of our Talent Acquisition Partners. Ensure that resources are available to deliver to the talent acquisition needs of the global functions.
• Coordinate the Employer Branding strategy of Group functions globally in close collaboration with HR and business.
• Know market trends on tools, candidate availabilities and TA process requirements to constantly improve and adapt our ways of working.
• Degree in relevant field of studies (Business Administration, HR, Psychology, Social Studies or similar)
• Proven track record in operational Recruiting, including placements on executive level positions in a multinational organization or headhunting agency
• Relevant experience in strategic recruitment, talent pipelining, Employer Branding strategy (incl. Social Media, events)
• Project management or leadership experience is a plus
• Required languages: fluent business English (written and spoken), any other language is an advantage
This is what your future manager, Anja, says:
“Our Group Talent Acquisition team’s mission is to structure and equip our operational TA teams so that they can bring on board the right people at the right time. This is our contribution to a thriving and sustainable business. In this new and strategic role, you will positively impact the lives and success of our Talent Acquisition Partners by better aligning their delivery capability with the needs of the business. Let’s talk about it!”
#shapelivingforthebetter #lifeatelectrolux #joinelectrolux
Find out more:
Contact person: Barbara Przekorzynska