Global Talent Acquisition Director
Global Talent Acquisition Director (1 year parental leave cover)
Location: HQ Stockholm, Sweden
People drive change. As we continue to undergo a period of incredible transformation, we need many more of those who are open, energetic, agile and ready to grow with our world-shaping ambitions
You are responsible for further developing the sourcing, recruitment & employer branding strategies & policies and you oversee that it is implemented and executed across the group.
You are our functional leader for Talent Acquisition globally, you report functionally and operationally to the VP Talent Management and are part of the Global Talent management team.
This role is a parental leave cover for around 1 year.
• Further, enhance and implement the global talent acquisition strategy
• Drive various improvements to the global recruitment policies, processes, and system to make sure we have an effective and high-quality service
• Partner with the VP of Global Talent Management to provide leadership with thoughtful, meaningful and creative metrics and the interpretation and application of the results
• Lead, motivate and manage your functional leadership team in the delivery of recruitment
• Coach and mentor the functional reports to create a supportive performance-driven culture.
• Manage executive search processes for key positions in the group.
• Create and foster strong relationships with colleagues and partner closely with business leaders to understand and identify requirements and business needs.
• Develop and drive strategies and programs to attract talent, ensure pipelines and increase presence and knowledge of Electrolux as an employer of choice
• Together with the recruitment leadership team, secure the presence of Electrolux in relevant networks, communities, and events and make sure that the recruitment organization contributes in raising the profile of Electrolux and acts as ambassadors for our employer brand.
• Drive improvements within the hiring manager and candidate experience.
• Participate in talent strategy sessions and apply knowledge gained to all aspects of the talent acquisition process.
Experience and education
• University degree
• Experienced talent acquisition professional with a demonstrated history of recruiting and placement of professional level positions up to the executive level
• Minimum around five years managerial experience working in a high volume recruitment environment
• Experience in leading and developing remote teams and creating an engaging, performance-driven culture
• Financial and business acumen to achieve maximum value for the business
• Experience in working with external recruitment agencies and executive search firms
• Knowledge and experience in employer branding and how to effectively use social media in recruitment
Who you are
* Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, but you also’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
* Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
* Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
* A self-starter – You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
* Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
* Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
* Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
* Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Contact person: Cecilia Bajera