Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Change how we work. Shape careers that change lives.
Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
Electrolux with its strong focus on Talent Management recognizes that a major key success factor to the company’s ability to deliver on the strategy in order to build a high performing learning organization is based on developing excellent leadership capabilities and be recognized as an Employer of Choice.
As Electrolux continues to strengthen its global agenda and manage a global system for Talent Acquisition, the coordination of good practices across functions and regions will be more critical. The Global Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA Specialist) works very close to the Global Talent Acquisition Director as a subject matter expert, by connecting the different regional organizations and their processes with the global system solution and governance for Talent Acquisition at Electrolux.
You will report to Electrolux Global VP Talent Management and will be based in our dynamic, international headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your overall responsibility within talent acquisition lays in the areas of designing, maintaining and improving the current talent acquisition process and ensure global alignment with the process across regions.
As the TA Specialist, you are responsible to drive tactical projects connected to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the global Applicant Tracking System (ATS). You need to ensure the alignment with the current and future Talent Acquisition process needs.
Some of the key Responsibilities:
• Global alignment - Project Management of TA continuous improvements globally. Create and coordinate the Global Talent Acquisition Community to achieve a global standard that meets day-to-day activities in the region in the most optimal way.
• Knowledge transfer and change management - between regions, between HR and business, setting up training/change management/adoption materials and utilizing platforms to share knowledge easily.
• Partner with Global TA Director on Employer branding projects - be the link between Electrolux way of working (process and org set up) and best practices in the industry. Design and develop the global Talent Acquisition processes and ways of working together with the Global TA Director.
• Development and maintenance - of Global TA Dashboard (TA KPIs - Analytics and Insights.)
Who you are
You are a passionate Talent Acquisition professional that loves to match the right people to the right role, but you may be looking for a different challenge and have a role that you don’t execute recruitment yourself but
• Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, but you are also passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
• Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
• Communicator – You are an excellent communicator with data storytelling skills and creative in displaying data visually. You are able to communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
• Data-Driven – you are analytical and love to use the data to bring insights and recommendations to the business.
• Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues in front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
• Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Experience & requirements
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
• Experience in working with Talent Acquisition Tools & Technologies (ATS/LinkedIn/CRM).
• Experience from working in a large, international organization.
• Fluent in English.
• Previous experience in Project Management is a must.
Contact person: Leila Söderström