Global Talent & Performance SME
Put people at the heart of everything you do.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ
About the role
Electrolux, with its strong focus on Talent Management, recognizes that the company’s ability to deliver on the strategy is based on developing excellent leadership capabilities and being recognized as an Employer of Choice. We continue to strengthen our global agenda and manage global processes relating to Performance and Talent (Succession management and planning, and Performance management cycle), supporting the coordination of good practices across functions and Business Areas.
In this position, you will be part of the Global TM team, focusing on driving the talent & performance mandate, comprising succession management and planning and the performance management cycle, along with regional TM teams. You will apply the global Talent & Performance strategy and continuously develop the employees and leaders through relevant programs, tools and practices.
Main key responsibilities are:
- Actively drive the continuous improvement of succession and performance practices and support the Global Director with strategic decisions to evolve the ways of working enabling employee growth and fostering quality in succession and a diverse talent pipeline;
- Be a deep expert in succession and performance practices, supporting Business Area SMEs and HRBPs to know, understand and be able to advocate the ways of working in Electrolux;
- Deliver global webinars to employees, leaders and HR community together with the Global Director, to inspire consistency and one way of working;
- Manage prioritized initiatives based on yearly strategy and needs;
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have a good understanding of how succession & performance management initiatives drive business strategies and execution;
- Have a strong business acumen, understanding how the business agenda drives people imperatives and future organizational needs;
- Have proven skills working across country borders with the understanding and respect for cultural differences and experience of how to work in a complex multinational organization;
- Have experience in data analysis for decision making and planning;
- Have excellent communications and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and proven track record in stakeholder management;
- Have experience on how to lead others and self with the right ambition and drive;
- Have proven experience in excelling at cross-collaboration in all directions and aspects;
- Have an Agile and Growth mindset to deliver innovatively in a very multinational environment.
Please provide your CV in English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: