Global Technology Domain Planner
Global Technology Domain Planner
Location: Porcia, Italy
Lead the way to the successful planning of the next Home Appliances projects.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For our Global Technology Domain Program Management Office team within the multicultural Global R&D site of Porcia (Italy), we are looking for a GTD Project Planner who will plan and thrive through different projects and technical initiatives along different product platforms and technical teams.
On A REGULAR DAY AT WORK, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Create and maintain the “Global GTD Planning” in accordance with Generation Plan, Cost & Quality and Technologic Road Map.
• Synchronize and link the GTD departments plans into single plan
• Support Laboratories manager in test plan definition, according to:
- Project level of innovation
- Allocation of resources and equipment, according to testing capabilities,
- Budgeting of project cost (hours, external expenses, prototypes)
• Support the optimization of resources, prototypes and equipment
• Support the identification and solution of the critical points of planned projects
• Collect and release the Project Status documentation for Check Point;
• “Global GTD Planning” creation and life management;
• Precision in project targets achievement (performances ,timing, costs);
• Testing Capabilities optimization;
• Standardization of time-frame and resources/ type of test (Standard Time);
• Prototype optimization, planning along projects and life management;
• Projects Cost including External Resources / Internal Resources in terms of Forecast / Actual;
• Budgeting activities, Quarterly financial report support;
• Overall project status for pre Check Point and Check Point;
• You are AGILE. You demonstrate acumen, good judgment, decision making and practical adaptability.
• You are OPEN. You don’t hesitate to cross-collaborate and bring outside-in perspective.
• You show ENERGY. Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
• You are a relationship builder. You like to work in a matrix organization building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• You are a team oriented. You work with others having communication skills and respect for cultural diversities.
• You are RESILIENT. Flexible, creative, innovative spirit.
• You are open minded. You challenge the existing status quo. Do not only fix but also bring on new, fresh ideas and willing to travel.
Background & required experience:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering or related experience in a similar role;
• Experience on Project Management;
• Knowledge on washing and drying technologies would be a plus;
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Italian language would be a plus
Please submit your CV in English
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.