GME Plant Simulation Engineer Fabric Care & Dish Care
Create change here, have an impact in homes around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (Italy), our site nearby Pordenone city. Porcia is the biggest Electrolux site in Italy. Here we develop Washing Machine, Dish Washer and Tumble Dryer for our consumers worldwide.
We are looking for, person who will be in charge of execution plant simulation, automation simulation and process simulation within GME Fabric Care & Dish Care, supporting the use of virtual manufacturing tools.
Your main tasks:
· Being the reference for Plant simulations within Group Manufacturing Engineering (Fabric Care & Dish Care).
· Use plant simulation for virtual verification of all the manufacturing processes.
· You will support concept definition of factory layout and process flow.
· Apply global standard solutions and tools in cooperation with all Stakeholders.
· Management of plant simulation projects.
· Electric / Electronic Technical / Engineering University degree (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent combined with professional experience in industrial manufacturing
· Knowledge of Tecnomatix SW and 3D CAD (Catia / Siemens NX)
· Experience in manufacturing simulation
· Ability to collaborate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals and proactive approach
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
· Available to travel internationally.
· Analytical skills - with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data.
· Good project management skills.
· Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix organization
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.