GME Project Engineer
Project Engineer drives or participates in assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects in Food Preparation Europe team.
• Drive industrialization of New Products according to Electrolux procedures. Interface with R&D, Quality, and Plants for manufacturability analysis.
• Define and follow up the Project Industrialization plan with timing and investments.
• Drive specific Manufacturing Engineering projects.
• Preparation of technical specifications for equipment, including safety, environmental and energy saving requirements, according to Global Manufacturing Engineering guidelines.
• Supervise equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
• Analyze production capacity, shape manufacturing set-up according to strategy.
• Perform feasibility studies on new plants set-up.
• Rationalize plant layout.
• Support efficiency and improvement programs, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Strong ability to manage equipment suppliers.
• Good analytical and methodical problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in multicultural teams, open and innovative mindset.
• Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality and safety.
• Self-organized, able to share attention between short and long term goals.
• Friendly personality, open for cooperation with other people.
• Ability to work in a complex international team environment.
• Technical university degree, preferably in the area of Mechanics/Electrics.
• Preferred 2-3 years of experience in similar role.
• Experience in project management and new product introduction, with industrial equipment.
• Knowledge of safety rules related to machinery
• Knowledge about electrical test and measurement techniques, electrical standards, automation, ESD problematics
• Fluent in Polish and English
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.
• Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period.
• Attractive social benefits package.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.