GME Project Manager
Temporary 3 Years (With possibility to become permanent)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
We are seeking for a Project Manager to join our Group Manufacturing Engineering Food Preservation NA team in Juarez Mexico. This position will report to the Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Manager – Core Technology Food Preservation NA. We are looking forward to welcoming this team player to our Group Manufacturing team, a team player who has solid and proven experience in the Manufacturing Engineering area and is ready to go the extra mile using a rigorous, methodic and an extensive cross functional collaborative approach to their work.
- Drive assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects and new Product Industrialization projects.
- Representing GME in the New Product Projects.
- Lead as required various engineering projects as directed.
- Define and improve manufacturing equipment and tooling to be implemented in BA Projects.
- Implement specific GME actions for new Product Projects or other Man. Eng. Projects (Capacity increase, Efficiency, Improvements, Re-engineering ect.) in cooperation with Plant Man. Eng.
- Perform the manufacturability analysis of new Products.
- Support cost analysis together with Plant Lean Engineering.
- Participate in PFMEA/MFMEA.
- Participation in pre-series of new Products.
- Planning and optimization of new systems and Equipment.
- Supporting Sector / Local ME in new projects.
- Support factory metrics of Quality/Cost/Delivery.
- Prepare technical specification of equipment and tooling including safety and environment according to Group Manufacturing Engineering Guidelines.
- Supervise equipment installation, in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
- Analyze technological innovations. Be the Interface with Suppliers, Technical Purchasing and Plant Maintenance.
- Support efficiency programs, Quality/Safety improvements (including detectability analysis) in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering.
- Support production feasibility analysis in virtual environments and ensure implementation of digital manufacturing solution.
- Co-operate and align with Group team strategy planning for automation/Factory Model/Digital.
- Support on the development of new Architectures according “Ready for Automation”
- Cooperate with Capex team to ensure the best and cost-effective capital equipment acquisition.
- Digital mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Must be able to communicate in English and Spanish both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or 8+ years of experience in related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in related field with proven track record of success.
- Experience in Home appliance products/technologies a plus.
- Strong understanding of engineering, manufacturing, and assembly principles.
- Self-starter who can work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic and transparency.
- Positive, proactive attitude with a Strong Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Facilities and civil work project management.
- Thermoforming and/or foaming tooling is a plus.