Graphic Designer Marketing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The marketing graphic designer will work in a daily basis in the creation of digital content for the use of the brand and retailers. The content created will vary from digital assets, video adaptation, conceptual creation pieces, POP materials product presentations, etc. This person will play a key part in making sure that our products are visually appealing/attractive engaging more our users with the brand.
- Create product and lifestyle design of portfolio products.
- Translate client needs and branding strategies into design strategies.
- Design visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software.
- Select colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create product presentations making sure that the benefits and attributes of the products are visually attractive.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Mastery of graphic design software.
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles.
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills.
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs in mind.
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly.
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Fluent in Spanish and in English preferable.