Group Commercial Controller
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
As group commercial controller you will belong to the Consumer experience finance team at group level. You will report to the Commercial Finance Director and will be based at global HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
The commercial finance area is strongly linked to our mission 3, which overall objective is to: Drive Commercial Excellence leveraging the evolving routes to market. We want to do that through:
• Focus on Star Products to bring innovative consumer experiences to life in our respective categories
• Leveraging our Preferred Partner approach
• Implement and execute a clear pricing strategy for revenue and profit growth
• Launch and accelerate the growth of D2C Ecommerce across all key markets
The role of the commercial finance team is to support and drive these objectives, having a clear ownership in the pricing area for both finished products and spare parts, which organizationally belongs to finance. We are also important business partners to the commercial people at group level developing and owning the finance model for D2C and marketplaces.
As a commercial controller, your biggest asset is your competence and energy which you will leverage to support the business areas development in the commercial finance area. A major part of your working time will be project based; driving improvements for example in the pricing area for specific countries and regions. Some examples of projects are linked to value based pricing introductions in countries, reward based pricing structures, Price waterfall alignment, promotional effectiveness etc.
You will work independently with your counterparts in the business areas and build strong business relationships across the world.
You will also work to ensure alignment and visibility of key financial, market and consumer data sometimes also driving related IT projects.
• Drive the development of finance model for our new evolving routes to markets such as direct to consumer.
• Support business areas on developing the process for setting value based recommended market prices
• Responsible to take the global project lead of T&C and/or governance related projects for business areas/regions/countries.
• Be a primary point of contact for the sales and pricing controllers on pricing questions and establish close collaboration and trust.
• Continuously develop the commercial finance capabilities of the group and drive the price waterfall approach
• You are experienced within the area of Pricing, Commercial controlling
and you have worked in an international environment towards multi-functional teams and successfully led projects within the field.
• You have minimum 5 working experience in Business Controlling, Price Revenue management or other function where you were working with commercial controlling or price and revenue management on a day to day basis.
• You have knowledge of go to market excellence, pricing elements, pricing strategy, and mix optimization and you have a general passion for the dynamics of generating top line excellence.
• You have a Master Degree in Economics, Business Management, Finance or similar.
• You are fluent in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti