Group Employee Communications Manager
Group Employee Communications Manager
Join the Electrolux Corporate Communications team in a fun and collaborative role that plays a key part in informing and engaging our 48,000 employees around our strategy and journey. We’re a 100-year startup in the midst of an industry where digitalization is changing everything; from the way we work to the definition of our products. The constant is our purpose: to shape living for the better by reinventing consumer experiences in the areas of great tasting food, caring for clothes and well-being in the home.
We are now searching for an experienced communications professional to further develop Electrolux Group-wide employee communications about this journey, through engaging content and information strategies. You will leverage the full width of formats, tools and data available through online communications to support our business objectives by ensuring our employees understand and apply our strategy and purpose in their daily work.
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating the news flow in our internal Group channels, storytelling about strategy, key Group initiatives and organization change messaging. A key part of the role is the ability to create, write and edit copy from around the company for group-level audience. This means having a golden touch for writing headlines that are engaging and attractive. It also means being able to convey company narrative and strategy in a clear and compelling manner.
Another key part is the ability to create and use visuals in messaging, from handling images to short video. You will manage storytelling for the company mainly on the intranet and internal social media but also be asked to help craft stories to reach employees on our key external social media accounts.
You will be a member of the central team within Electrolux Corporate Communications department. Partnering with HR will be crucial to set the agenda and support Electrolux ambition to become the employer of choice. To deliver on your day-to-day objectives, you will work closely with content editors and communications managers from our business areas and major functions, as well as with the Group social media and PR managers.
We offer an international working environment with a high degree of independence and intrapreneurship. You will report to the Head of Leadership and Employee Communications and you will be based in Electrolux Global Headquarters in Stockholm where we offer significant room for development.
- Plan and coordinate the pipeline of content and leadership blogs on the Electrolux intranet, eGate, our front page for news and information.
- Identify the most compelling stories and ensure they surface for all employees.
- Write and edit stories and posts that target employees as your audience.
- Develop clear and compelling communications packages that bring the Electrolux strategy and purpose to life for our employees.
- Further develop our internal style guides and eGate governance documents to ensure we have a consistent and compelling tone of voice and overall approach to employee communications.
- Manage a calendar of group-wide events and ensure all departments are aware of messaging for each other's activities.
- Support senior management and Group functions as needed with planning and developing content (e.g. articles, blogs, videos or infographics) for specific communications projects.
- Project management as needed.
Ambitious. You are a results-driven communicator with experience from strategy and change communications focused on internal stakeholders.
Creative and personable. You have the ability to use a professional tone of voice in your materials as well as shift to a conversational tone when needed.
Agile. You have an open personality with strong strategic understanding, a structured approach and an ability to manage multiple issues and rapidly shifting priorities.
Leader. You are comfortable with situations where you are expected to lead and teach, as well as others when you will be able to follow and learn.
Previous education & experience
- Relevant university degree and around 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience from a multinational organization would be highly appreciated.
- Solid skillset covering the full spectrum of the role, from hands-on writing and editing of content to planning complex communications projects and events in a multinational organization.
- Proven experience in effectively communicating with top-level executives and internal stakeholders around complex business ideas and strategies.
- Strong writing and editing skills, as well as experience from working with visual communications, e.g. videos, photographic images and animations.
- Proven ability to use digital tools such as Canva and Adobe CS, or similar.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are mandatory.
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti